Friday, February 29, 2008

Just the Boost I Needed...

I just had such an encouraging conversation with Libby Gill, the Life Coach/Author that Lifetime TV arranged for us to speak with regarding our Clean Start Challenge projects. She gave me lots of things to think about (some of which I may or may not share on-camera...nah nah nah nah nah nah) that will help me stay on my current path of health and wellness, weight loss and emotional well-being. We even briefly discussed the direction my writing is taking. The whole conversation reinforced many of the thoughts that had been swirling around in my head already. And she also offered up advice on other things I hadn't quite fleshed out yet or even thought about at all. Stimulating conversation! I'm feeling further empowered and am confident that it will translate into something very positive for me in relation to this makeover...

Meanwhile, visit her site for yourself to see what advice she may have for you!

No comments: