Monday, October 22, 2007

This Is What I Want...in RUBY RED

I keep getting these emails about the Dell Inspiron 1720 and I've decided that it is most definitely the machine I need to continue my work. Of course, I am the cliche struggling writer, so I can't afford it!

I priced it out, in fact, and with all the system details, accessories and software, it comes to about $3200 (yikes). But at least a laser printer is included, which is great because I print thousands of manuscript and script pages per year and I hate slow office machines that slow down my productivity when I'm on a roll.

So I've decided to start selling off stuff I own (brand new stuff that I bought, but is still boxed), stuff I've created (such as my tee-shirt line at my site WordCanvas.com), stuff on Ebay (my user ID there is kamichijackson) and stuff from my giftshop to get the money for it.

That being said, watch this column for links to things I'll be putting up for sale. And support a sista!

No comments: